We will continue to implement additional health pre-cautions to provide a safe environment for you.
The following are requirements for clients with appointments:
1. You must wear a face mask upon entering the studio & during your visit. No mask, no service.
2. Only the client booked for treatments will be allowed in the studio - no friends, family, or children.
3. Your temperature will be checked upon entering before your appointment. Please also be proactive and check your temperature at home before coming. Call to cancel if you have a temperature.
4. If you have had a fever, cough, shortness of breath within the past 14 days, please call to reschedule. If you have been around someone with Covid-19 within the past 14 days, please call to reschedule. If you are not feeling well for any reason, please call to reschedule. We ask that you are cleared 14 days from any last occurrence of illness or Covid-19 exposure before coming in. If you come in with signs of illness, we will not be able to do your treatment.
5. You will need to sanitize your hands before and after your treatment. Hand sanitizer, soap & warm water will be available to all clients.
6. You will need to be on time to your appointment. Do not come early to avoid crowding. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals until further notice. We are on a strict schedule to ensure proper sanitizing in-between appointments and avoid overlapping. Please plan accordingly.
7. Only bring the bare necessities to your appointment. Keys, phone, wallet, and | or purse.
8. You will need to provide a credit card on file to pay for your treatment and products when you book your appointment. We will implement contactless payment.
The following is what you can expect from the Cera team:
1. Team members will be wearing a mask in the studio. We will continue to wash & sanitize hands before & after each treatment. We will continue to wear gloves for each appointment.
2. We will do contactless check out and will process your payment with the card on file for treatments and products. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
3. We will still be implementing our No show, same day cancellation (unless illness or emergency), & late arrival policy fee of $25 for all occurrences. We are already operating at a very minimal capacity and cannot have these instances occur.
4. We will still be providing customized music for your treatment room. However, your sparkling water or soft drink will be offered at check out instead of at check in.
5. Team members will have their temperatures checked & health evaluation before starting a shift.
6. We will do our best to accommodate requests, however, with our wellness policy, waxers may change last minute without notice.
7. We will be adding a $3 surcharge to all tickets due to our increased cost of goods at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Please be sure to fully read your confirmation emails, as policies may change. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you all so much for your continued support. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you!