We will continue to implement additional wellness pre-cautions to provide a healthy environment for you & the team.
The following are requirements for clients with appointments:
- Masks are currently optional in the studio.
- Contact us to cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well or have had direct exposure to covid within the past 5 days. This includes the common cold or flu.
- We ask that you are cleared a minimum of 5 days from any last occurrence of illness or Covid-19 exposure before coming in. If you come in with signs of illness, we will not be able to do your treatment.
- You will need to sanitize your hands before and after your treatment. Hand sanitizer, soap & warm water will be available to all clients.
- To minimize contact, you will need to provide a credit card on file upon booking for contactless payment. This will be used for treatments and products upon check out.
The following is what you can expect from the Cera team:
- Waxers will wear a mask during treatments. We will continue to wash & sanitize hands before & after each treatment. We will continue to wear gloves for each appointment. We will continue to disinfect the studio throughout the day.
- We will do contactless check out and will process your payment with the card on file for treatments and products. Cash will only be accepted for gratuity, change is not available.
- We will still be implementing our No show, same day cancellation (unless illness or emergency), & late arrival policy fee of $25 for all occurrences. Thank you for respecting our time.
- We will do our best to accommodate requests, however, with our wellness policy, waxers may change last minute without notice.
Please be sure to fully read your confirmation emails, as policies may change. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you all so much for your continued support. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you! Have a smooth day.